Dr. Edward Hutner MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 27th, 2011
Very Poor Doctor
Dr. Hutner is, in my opinion, a very poor physician. He has had numerous surgical cases that needed repair by another surgeon, and attempted to give his patients the wrong medications, or doses, on several occasions. He is also VERY rude and dismissive of anyone that questions him.

March 24th, 2010
Should not be practicing medicine
After completely misdiagnosing my father (who had a liver abscess) and taking out his gallbladder even though he didn't need it, he had the arrogance to tell my dad that the reason he missed the real diagnosis is due to sloppy work on the part of my primary doc. I read on the internet he does this a lot. Is he even a real doctor? He should be in jail.

December 30th, 2009
messed me up good
After 5 surgeries in 6 months I am finally on the road to healing. Granted the first surgery took 11 hours and the doctor did a good enough job but why did it then take 4 more surgeries to get things right. 3 of those surgeries were with doctor hutner. I finally went to a different surgeon to get things corrected. Dr. Hutner even went so far as to switch hospitals because he said one didn't have what he needed. A Regional Medical Center didn't have what a Community Hospital did. I don't think so. He was extremely rude to the nurses, took out stitches to soon causing another surgery when the complete insision opened up (11 inches long). and lied to me about speaking to another doctor about my case. He moved his office and didn't bother telling me where to, and I was a current patient of his with follow up from surgery. I couldn't find him. That's not how you do business. No wonder he moved to Federal Way. Do your homework and keep an open eye out for any work he does.

January 2nd, 2011