A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Hyndman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Hyndman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Hyndman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyndman graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Hyndman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Mobile Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward A Hyndman MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Hyndman practice?
- Dr. Edward Hyndman has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Hyndman practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Internists and Mobile Infectious Disease Doctors.