A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Chan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Chan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward I.W. Chan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward I. Chan practice?
- Dr. Edward Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Chan practices Family Medicine near Alameda, CA.
See Alameda Family Physicians.