A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Holland is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Holland, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Growth Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Holland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Irving Holland MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Edward I. Holland practice?
- Dr. Edward Holland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Holland practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatricians and Mesa Pediatric Specialists.