Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Good Dr and Friendly Staff show details Good Dr and Friendly Staff
by Kevin S on Mar 18th, 2015

Was referred to the Dr from my PCP and was a little leary based on some of the reviews. Everything went fine. Staff was very friendly and the Dr was very friendly and expalined my condition and answered all my questions.

by George on Mar 1st, 2015

Dr Icaza is a great neuro. Friendly staff, nice office. 5 stars

Feb 11th, 2015

Everybody is courteous except Dr. Icaza. I wouldn't suggest that anyone see him. Very rude

by Maureen W. on Nov 11th, 2014

I had to have an EMG to determine if I needed carpal tunnel surgery and was totally panicked about it ahead of time. Once Dr. Icaza explained to me the procedure before he started and then did it, I have never been so relieved. He was very gentle and I would not hesitate for him to do any other tests on me. I do recommend him and will be sticking with him as my neurologist for future appts.

May 20th, 2014

The doctor is ok. Horrible staff, very rude, bad manner.

My mom show details My mom
by Jenny C. on Feb 13th, 2014

I go with my mom to see Dr. Icaza. Mom is suffering from dementia and Dr. Icaza has been very helpful and understanding. He explained what we can expect with mom's dementia and things we can try to make it better. This has been a difficult thing for our family to go through, but Dr. Icaza has been there for us.

good experience show details good experience
Feb 4th, 2014

I appreciate the time Dr. Icaza spent explaining my medication options and his recommendation. I am hopeful this will be the answer I've been looking for.

Prescription Refill show details Prescription Refill
Dec 30th, 2013

The doctor and his staff are horrible people that refused to fill a prescription for an elderly patient living outside of the country for the simple reason that she had not seen the doctor since April 2013. She is scheduled to returned in March 2014 but refused to provide the prescription for memory medication.

love this dr show details love this dr
by Lin P. on Oct 11th, 2013

I've been to Dr. Icaza's office 3 times now. His staff is very nice and he is very knowledgeable. Dr. Icaza found the reason for the tingling sensation in my leg and his treatment is working! I'm very happy with the treatment I received at this office.

disappointed show details disappointed
by MIGRAINE GIRL on Aug 19th, 2013

I was referred to doctor Icaza due to frequent migraines. I was not happy at all with his bed side manner. Having several illnesses I have seen different doctors all my life and even worked with some of the best. I have to say this doctors arrogant attitude takes the cake. Maybe he was having a bad day and mind you I was having a migraine attack so I was sensitive at the time, but even more so he should have been a little more sympathetic. He would cut me off mid sentence for instance when I was asked about anti-depressant history I proceeded to explain to him why I can not take them and he cut me off and stated rudely " well I don't care cause we are not prescribing them," then why ask ? When I was asked what meds I take for the migraines I stated Tylenol is the only thing due to an allergy to ibuprofrin and aspirin. He put his clip board down and said this is one thing I hate with my patients when they over medicate. I had to stop him and argue with him that I was not popping Tylenol like tic-tacs and in fact still had a pretty full bottle for the last year. He even tried to question my allergy to aspirin and ibuprofrin in which I told him go ahead and give them to me and you will literally see it in my eyes when they swell shut and hear me wheeze across the room. I felt like he "thought" he knew me before he even looked at my file. I don't know who had a worse headache me or the doctor!

Apr 15th, 2012

Finally someone listened and helped. Thank you Dr. Icaza. Love the new office too, very convenient.

Thank you Dr. Icaza show details Thank you Dr. Icaza
Feb 12th, 2012

Dr. Icaza took care of my mom when she was in the ICU. He was always the first doctor there in the morning and answered all of questions. Thank you for taking care of mom and helping us all during that difficult time. I would definitely recommend Dr. Icaza to anyone needing a neurologist.

Jan 10th, 2012

Dr. Icaza has a new office and nice staff. I was able to get an appointment right away and he was very helpful as always. I'd seen him at his other office and his new one is much better. If you need a neurologist in the Katy area go see Dr. Icaza.

Aug 20th, 2011

Thank you Dr. Icaza. I will be sending my wife to see you too.

Jul 19th, 2011

The staff in not very helpful they charge for everything including filling paper work form your employer for LOA.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Jun 12th, 2011

He really took his time and listened carefully.

Apr 17th, 2011