Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Infantolino
Dr. Edward Infantolino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somers Point, NJ, with another office in Atlantic City, NJ. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Infantolino is affiliated with Shore Medical Center, Shore Memorial Hospital, Somers Point and Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Infantolino has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Edward Infantolino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somers Point, NJ.
Dr. Saraswathi Racherla
Somers Point, NJ 0.09 mi13
Dr. Jacob Levin
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Somers Point, NJ 0.09 mi38
Dr. Hemang Dave
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Somers Point, NJ 0.09 mi35