A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Infantolino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Infantolino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Infantolino graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Infantolino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Infantolino MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward Infantolino practice?
- Dr. Edward Infantolino has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Infantolino practices Internal Medicine near Somers Point, NJ.
See Somers Point Internists.