Dr. Edward Infantolino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Infantolino?

Birth Control

Have you seen Dr. Edward Infantolino?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 4th, 2016

He is old school just supper great & he has great jokes

November 10th, 2015

3 years of great service

I saw Dr. Infantolino approximately once a month for three years. His pricing was better than most of the other doctors I had looked into and his location was very convenient for me. After only a few visits, the doctor, staff and I developed a good connection. Everyone there was always extremely friendly and helpful. The doctor and his wife (the head nurse) even went above and beyond to help me on certain occasions. Most people I know who receive(d) the same services I was have horror stories about their doctors, but I have nothing bad to say about Dr. Infantolino. Sometimes the wait could be long, but that's to be expected in an office with only one physician, and for the most part they did their best to accommodate my schedule and get me in and out as fast as possible without being rude. It's difficult to find doctors and staff like this anymore -- I was quite pleased.

August 5th, 2015

Dr Infantolino is the Best he makes you fell comfortable with your visit to his office and has a great sense of humor---He is old school

July 20th, 2015

One of the best Doctors in the state of New Jersey. He care about each and every one of his patients.

October 6th, 2014

Very good

Love him, spends all the time you need with you. explains well, does not hesitate to send you to a specialist if he feels that is what you need. Calls you if you called in a question .Very thorough with a new patient. Very pleased with his care.

July 10th, 2013

Horrible Office Nice Man

I think Dr. Infantalino is a decent man and very lenient for suboxone patients. Although he only comes in the room writes a script and leaves, I always wait ATLEAST an hour in the waiting room although I'm always on time. The people in his Somers point office are extremely rude and talk about other patients while the people in the small building can clearly hear every word said. I always wonder what they say about me when I leave. If I could find a doctor as easy as him I would leave in a heartbeat because I get angry everytime I step in this office.

April 20th, 2013

Absolutely Not

Horrible

February 25th, 2013

I could never find a better doctor. He is one who cares and takes his time with me. So what if I have to wait, it is worth it. He took me and my sick husband without apointment because it was urgent. If i have to wait because someone was urgent and more sick than me, so be it. sickness has no time table, remember that when you have an emergency yourself and have to go first.

May 31st, 2011

Awful end to a five year relationship

He is a nice guy, when he decides to be. My husband and I were Dr. Infantolino's patients for over five years, and towards the end we spent more time waiting then we did in his presence. My last visit, I waited in the exam room for an hour and forty-five minutes while he saw four or five other patients, and when he finally came in he made no apologies and barely gave me the time of day. I take medicine for diabetes, and he wasn't concerned enough to do a blood sugar test while I was there. Then when I called up later to ask why the visit had been so awful, he promptly returned my call and told me he was cancelling my next appointment and preparing my records to be picked up. He's a fine doctor for one or two visits, but after a while he loses focus.

May 19th, 2011

Would not recommend!

January 11th, 2011

Time waiting for doctor

I feel the waiting time is too long. You wait in the office for about 15-30 min. Then in another room for about another 15-25 min. That is too long for anyone to wait. But when he gets to you, you feel comfortable with him. And he makes sure he always takes your blood pressor and ask about all your meds and how everything is going with your health.I like him very much. I just wish the time waiting was shorter.

February 3rd, 2016