A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Ingenito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingenito graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ingenito has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Patrick Ingenito MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward P. Ingenito practice?
- Dr. Edward Ingenito has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Ingenito practices Critical Care Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Critical Care Practitioners.