A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Isla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Isla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Isla graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Isla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- Parma Community General Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Charles Isla MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Isla practice?
- Dr. Edward Isla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Isla practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Steubenville, OH.
See Cleveland Internists.