Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

by Darlene Kuehner on Mar 13th, 2013

The staff was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Had Xeomin injection and absolutely loved it. Got rid of my crows feet and frown lines on the forehead. Dr. Bednar, the surgeon, does all the injections himself so the results are incredible. I was very impressed with that.

Sep 22nd, 2012

I had a great experience! Extremely friendly & helpful staff!

|  Very happy with results  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2012

Dr Bednar performed breast augmentation surgery in January 2011 and am more than happy with my results. Now that he is offering Cellulaze, I went back to him to get rid of ugly cellulite in my back thighs and butt. I tried it all and wasted my money on infomercial lotions, rollers, pils, you name it and nothing ever worked. I am 2 weeks out and can already see an incredible difference in the tone and appearance of my skin. My cellulite is barely visible and my skin looks and feels tighter. Wow! I am almost speechless and most impressed, because if he says it's only going to look better, then that's the best news in the world and I can finally wear shorts and play with my lttle grandchildren at the beach before the end of the season.Dr. Bednar and his staff of many many years are wonderful and I feel truly blessed that they have guided me through many years of great service and results here in Charlotte. I can highly recommend him to nayone looking for consistently great results and wonderful treatment.

|  Bednar - Cellulaze/Lipo  |  show details
May 8th, 2012

Dr. Bednar and his staff treated me a professional and courteous manner when I have lipo and cellulaze. They are all very experienced which shows in the work they do. I would highly recommend him. The results were great too!

|  I am so happy with my results  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2011

Dr. Bednar has performed several procedures on me in the last ten years. Other than my breast implant/lift surgery, he also also performed a mini face lift with fat transfer to the cheeks, the brows and pretty much the entire face. My photos will be on the website because I am beyond happy with my new face. I look years younger and have received nothing but raving reviews from my friends, especially my husband. I love Dr. Bednar and his staff and feel like a family member every time I come in for a follow-up visit. I can highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to have anything done. I trust him and will always refer patients to him.

|  Wonderful bedside manner and most talented surgeon  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2011

I came to Dr. Bednar via three recommendations at the same party I attended a few months ago. My interest was in getting breast enhancement as I lost all the fullness in my breasts after babies and just life, I guess. After seeing him and meeting his staff I was convinced that this was the only place to go and I could not be more exstatic about my results. I look very natural and I can actually pull off a biking top-yeah!!!!! Thanks so much for all the wonderful work you did on me and thanks to all the staff: Shirley, Sylvia, Sandy and Amy for helping me get through recovery and Making me feel like a brand new super woman.

|  he;s the Best  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2011

I have had several procedures by (tt and facelift) Dr.Bednar and have since recommended him not only to my daughter for breast augmentation but also to my sister for facial fillers and Botox. He is without hesitation the "Best". Not only genuine and most experienced but he will listen and offer the best possible solution. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an board certified plastic surgeon with a great reputation for over 25 years.

Jun 22nd, 2011

Breast augmentation he performed turned out very uneven...had to go to another plastic surgeon to correct.

|  Best experience ever!!!  |  show details