Edward Bednar Is this you?

4.9

Breast lift/ reduction

Posted on March 24th, 2016

Dr.Bednar is amazing! Amazing, amazing, amazing!!!! Very pleased with my results! He has an awesome team working along side of him. Professional and Family oriented environment. Everything went so much smoother than I could have imagined!

Looking and feeling 10 years younger

Posted on December 30th, 2015

Fat grafting to face was very natural, truly based on his artistic principles, highly impressed , most amazing surgeon who truly cares and is a perfectionist. Cannot be happier. With his entire staff who Supported me through the entire journey!!! Love the outcome

Posted on March 13th, 2013

The staff was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Had Xeomin injection and absolutely loved it. Got rid of my crows feet and frown lines on the forehead. Dr. Bednar, the surgeon, does all the injections himself so the results are incredible. I was very impressed with that.

Posted on September 22nd, 2012

I had a great experience! Extremely friendly & helpful staff!

Bednar - Cellulaze/Lipo

Posted on May 8th, 2012

Dr. Bednar and his staff treated me a professional and courteous manner when I have lipo and cellulaze. They are all very experienced which shows in the work they do. I would highly recommend him. The results were great too!

I am so happy with my results

Posted on October 24th, 2011

Dr. Bednar has performed several procedures on me in the last ten years. Other than my breast implant/lift surgery, he also also performed a mini face lift with fat transfer to the cheeks, the brows and pretty much the entire face. My photos will be on the website because I am beyond happy with my new face. I look years younger and have received nothing but raving reviews from my friends, especially my husband. I love Dr. Bednar and his staff and feel like a family member every time I come in for a follow-up visit. I can highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to have anything done. I trust him and will always refer patients to him.

Wonderful bedside manner and most talented surgeon

Posted on August 15th, 2011

I came to Dr. Bednar via three recommendations at the same party I attended a few months ago. My interest was in getting breast enhancement as I lost all the fullness in my breasts after babies and just life, I guess. After seeing him and meeting his staff I was convinced that this was the only place to go and I could not be more exstatic about my results. I look very natural and I can actually pull off a biking top-yeah!!!!! Thanks so much for all the wonderful work you did on me and thanks to all the staff: Shirley, Sylvia, Sandy and Amy for helping me get through recovery and Making me feel like a brand new super woman.

he;s the Best

Posted on August 8th, 2011

I have had several procedures by (tt and facelift) Dr.Bednar and have since recommended him not only to my daughter for breast augmentation but also to my sister for facial fillers and Botox. He is without hesitation the "Best". Not only genuine and most experienced but he will listen and offer the best possible solution. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an board certified plastic surgeon with a great reputation for over 25 years.

Posted on June 14th, 2016