A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berman
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Berman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Berman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward James Berman MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Berman practice?
- Dr. Edward Berman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Berman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Gardena, CA.
See Gardena Internists and Gardena Cardiologists.