A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Edward Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Berman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Dr. Berman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance