A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Bloch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloch
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bloch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Bloch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloch graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Bloch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Deering Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Jeffrey Bloch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Bloch practice?
- Dr. Edward Bloch has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Bloch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Surgeons.