A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Cooper has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Joel Cooper MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Edward Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Cooper practices Gastroenterology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Gilbert Gastroenterologists.