A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Feldman, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Feldman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Jon Feldman MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Edward Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Feldman practices Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.