Dr. Edward Feldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Feldman?

June 5th, 2016

Able to deal with complicated cases

A visit with Dr. Feldman is like sitting down to talk with an old friend. In the case of a gastroenterologist, with whom the topics of discussion can veer toward the downright messy, it’s a huge help to feel comfortable. I’ve been a patient of Dr. Feldman’s for 7 years. During that time, he’s helped me through 3 major crises, all of which he’s addressed with his typical thoughtfulness and the depth of knowledge he’s earned over many years of practice. This is especially important in situations like mine, where there are multiple crossover medical issues, and the answers are, unfortunately, never simple. He is easily available via email, a big plus in my opinion, and particularly necessary when trying out new medications. His staff, Ruby and Joanne, are kind, helpful and very smart. If you need to get into see the doctor quickly, they will accommodate. Both Dr. Feldman and his office have my highest recommendation.

February 10th, 2016

Best doc I ever had

It's been 30 years since being treated by Dr. Feldman for ulcerative colitis . He saved my life. He is straight forward, kind, has the best bedside manner and gained my trust such that when he said it was time to have surgery to remove my colon, I didn't question it. I was referred to a wonderful GI surgeon at UCLA where I had my colon removed and reconstructive surgery. I have been well for 30 years after being sick for 20. You can trust anything Dr. Feldman says. He is a man of intregity and knowledge.

May 17th, 2013

That right Dx, the wrong Rx.

He accurately diagnosed IBS but prescribed heavy antibiotics and a laxative that did not solve it. Four years later an internist recommended VSL#3, a powerful probiotic, which did the trick for me. Not impressed with this doctor.

April 29th, 2013

I was diagnosed when I was 11 years old with Ulcer Rative Colitis. My family flew me to New York to meet with Dr. Janowitz, who was Dr. Chrohn's (founder of Crohns disease) co-worker. Dr. Janowitz recommended Dr. Edward Feldman out of all the specialists in the nation. Under Feldmans care I went into remission and lived a normal life. I am now 39 years old and have a mild flare up. Thank God Dr. Feldman is still practicing because he is the only one I trust to manage my colitis. His bedside manner and expertise has made me admire and respect him to the fullest.

April 9th, 2009

Howard

You couldn't ask for a more caring physician...

March 2nd, 2015