Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Ford
Dr. Edward Ford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Humboldt, IA, with other offices in Waukesha, WI and Tipton, IA (and 1 other location). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Ford is affiliated with Humboldt County Memorial Hospital, Mary Greeley Medical Center and Mercy Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Ford has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Edward Ford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Humboldt, IA.
Dr. Andrew Makowski
Humboldt, IA 0 mi14
Dr. Daniel Cole
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Fort Dodge, IA 15.73 mi45
Dr. Gary Levalley
Family Medicine, General Practice
Fort Dodge, IA 16.70 mi51