A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Fox is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fox
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Fox, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Tumors
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fox has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Joseph Fox MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Fox practice?
- Dr. Edward Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Fox practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Orthopedic Surgeons.