A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Fox, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Tumors
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fox has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan