A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Fox is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Fox, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Tumors
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fox has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Joseph Fox MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Fox practice?
- Dr. Edward Fox has 6 office locations.
Dr. Edward Fox practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Hershey Surgeons.