Overall Review

April 25th, 2016
Life Changing Professional
I would recommend Dr. Gross as he performed magic on my face. I can finally be confident looking in a mirror. His staff is professional and kind and helpful and helped me each step of the way. I got complimentary facials and massages and I never worried about anything. They told me everything to expect and do. I would highly recommend Dr. Gross and his staff -- I am so happy with my results and experience.

April 13th, 2016
Rhinoplasty Revision
Thank goodness I found Dr. Gross and his team! I am 6 months post op (revision rhinoplasty) and I love my results. After months of researching plastic surgeons I am very pleased I selected Dr. Gross for my surgery. I chose him as my surgeon because of his expertise, professionalism, sincere attitude and largely because after meeting him I felt like I was in good hands. He is a skilled facial plastic surgeon who reconstructed my nose after a botched primary rhinoplasty that left me with collapsed nostrils, hanging columella and an asymmetrical tip. He fixed everything I had requested and now I have a very natural looking nose that fits my face perfectly. His nurse, Sara, is also wonderful and such a sweet and caring person. The office is beautiful and clean and every member of Dr. Gross's team is a true professional.

June 16th, 2015
Good doctor, good staff, great results-- a true artist for nose surgery in Orlando

April 30th, 2015
Improved my breathing!
Dr. Gross made a huge difference in my life. He fixed my septum deviation and I have a cute nose now. I can breathe thru my nose for first time in my life. I'm soo happy :)

March 3rd, 2015
Long wait time
I have been a patient for years. The wait times are becoming ridiculously unacceptable. Receptionists do not inform you of the long wait time

February 21st, 2015
I am definitely going to Dr. Gross to fix my scars and my nose.

October 20th, 2014
Ever since I could remember I always wanted a nose that matched the other features of my face. I put it off for years in fear that it would come out looking fake. Thanks to you I was wrong. My face is not healed yet, but I absolutely love my new nose. My uncle even said, "it's the nose you should have been born with." The best part is that I can breathe 10 times better than before. Overall, you and your staff members are so courteous, caring, and put me at ease throughout the whole process. Words cannot express the amount of joy and gratitude I feel.

March 9th, 2014
Dr. Gross is fantastic! His manner is very professional, while still being kind and caring. He never seems rushed. He answers all questions and that would put. Anyone at ease. Dr. Gross's staff if wonderful...skillful, kind and caring . I should have done this much sooner.

February 24th, 2014
I had my upper and lower eyelids done. Now I do not mind having my pictures taken!

February 6th, 2014
I am so pleased with my eyes. There is much better symetry now and it could not have been easier to go through. I would certainly do it again!

February 4th, 2014
I have dry eyes and a lot of problems with my eyes but Dr. Gross was very careful to be sure my eyes would not be damaged further and I had my eyes done wiht perfect sucess! They look great and no problems at all! I have a great experience every time I visit the office.

January 17th, 2014
Trust your face to Dr Gross
Dr Gross does a wonderful job explaining and interacting with you as a patient and a person. The office staff are very friendly accommodating! I recommend all your facial needs to be taken care of at Primera Plastic Surgery!