A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Ha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Ha, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Ha has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medicalcenter
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Jin Ha FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Ha practice?
- Dr. Edward Ha has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Ha practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Prescott, AZ.
See Prescott Internists and Prescott Cardiologists.