A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Ha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ha
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Ha, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Ha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Hannibal Regional Hospital
- Mercy Medicalcenter
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Jin Ha FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Ha practice?
- Dr. Edward Ha has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Ha practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Hannibal, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Morehead, KY and Flemingsburg, KY.
See Hannibal Internists and Hannibal Cardiologists.