A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Hernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hernandez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Joseph Hernandez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Edward Hernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Hernandez practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA.
See Santa Ana Primary Care Doctors.