A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Higgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Higgins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Higgins, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Higgins graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Higgins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward John Higgins MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Higgins practice?
- Dr. Edward Higgins has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Higgins practices Pediatrics near Abington, PA.
See Abington Pediatricians.