A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Holden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Holden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Holden, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holden graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Holden has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hurley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Joseph Holden MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Holden practice?
- Dr. Edward Holden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Holden practices Family Medicine near Fenton, MI.
See Fenton Primary Care Doctors.