Edward J Jacobs MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

August 18th, 2014
In 1991 I was pergant and became very ill Dr.Jacob was wonderfull he stayed in the hospital with me for 3 week sleeping there . He saved my life and my son. If wasn't for him That God sent him to take care of me. He has a heart !!!

November 5th, 2013
Dr. Jacobs delivered our beautiful daughter last December. I never felt rushed in any of my appointments. His bedside manner was exceptional. I required a repeat C-section and he spoke to me during the procedure calming my fears. Even after delivery he checked on my progress several times. I recommend Dr. Jacobs to everyone I know and commend him for putting his patients first. His positive energy is contagious and reflects his love for what he does each and every day!

June 12th, 2012
Worst experience ever
I had a very sad delivery thanks to Dr. Jacobs and his staff. He was very rude to me and yelled at me once. I went to labor at 9 am and the doctor (dr. Lee) finally arrived to the hospital at 10 pm!! The care and attention during delivery was awful. A resident in the hospital had to deliver my baby because the Dr never arrived. I regret staying with this practice!

September 6th, 2011
caring doctor
Dr. Jacobs takes the time to explain my care and what needs to be done. he will call himself to explain if needed.follow up on results is always done and explained so i may understand. follow up appointments given quickly