A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward James, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. James has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Joseph James MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. James practice?
- Dr. Edward James has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward James practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Moscow, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Ashburn, VA.
See Moscow Radiologists.