Dr. Edward Kaplan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Kaplan?

October 2nd, 2017

Excellent Doctor phenomenal staff

April 17th, 2017

Glad I chose Dr. Edward J. Kaplan as my Radiation Oncologist.

A prostate cancer diagnosis is never easy to hear. After I met with Dr. Kaplan I knew I was in excellent hands. Dr. Kaplan is intelligent, knowledgeable in his field and easy to talk to. He tailored a plan for my condition and I was able to complete the radiation treatments with little or no side effects and never missed a day of work. The front office staff is so pleasant and scheduling was easy with never any significant waiting. The facility is spotless and the nurses and technicians were awesome. They make you feel comfortable being there. The seed implantation was completed and I took off work the day after the procedure with only minor discomfort. Dr. Kaplan is extremely skilled and I am so glad I took care of this diagnosis.

April 7th, 2017

You can place you trust with Dr. Kaplan and staff!

Though visiting Dr. Kaplan's office for a serious reason, he and his staff immediately puts you at ease. Everyone is caring, friendly and professional. It is clear that you are their priority and committed to your treatment. You are comfortable placing yourself in their very capable hands.

April 6th, 2017

Highly recommend to anyone in need of his service.

I Just finished treatments for my prostate cancer. I considered surgery and radiation. After extensive research and talking to a number of Doctors and cancer survivor I decided on radiation. With my first visit and treatment with Doctor Kaplan and his staff I knew I had made the correct choice. I can't say enough of how professional and courteous Doctor Kaplan and the staff were to me and to all the other patients I came to know in the waiting room during my weeks of treatment. I never heard one negative comment from the other patients, a first for any Doctor's office I've visited. The radiation technicians were especially professional, respectful with the best attitude I have ever experienced at any Doctor office or medical facility. The Technicians became more like friends and showed that they truly care for all their patients. When ever the subject of my prostate cancer comes up, and it often does, I tell all male friends, family and acquaintances to get their PSA checked and if a need arises see Doctor Kaplan. I highly recommend this Doctor and his Professional and gifted staff!

March 24th, 2017

The Best

Excellent care and excellent staff

March 17th, 2017

Dr. Kaplan And Staff.

I receive Radiation therapy for 43 consecutive days. The facilities are modern and cheerfully decorated. The reception Staff was very attentive and efficient. From my first consult, I was impressed with the professionalism Dr. Kaplan showed. He explained in great depth my treatment options. he then laid out a care plan. that I agreed to. I was greeted for my first day by friendly nurses and what would be my therapy team for the next 8 1/2 weeks. I hardly ever had to wait. My therapists, Stephanie, Erika and Mike were a real class act. Although I will not miss the cancer, I will certainly miss that Team of cheerful pros. They never failed to make me feel special. I also must recognize the nurses Melissa and Kaitlin, 2 wonderful professionals.

March 13th, 2017

Best Dr.'s Office Ever

In my 70 years of life, I have been to many doctor's offices. Many were very good, others not so much. I can honestly say with no trepidation that this office is the most competent, caring, patient and friendly I have ever experienced. I am not the kind of person who passes out compliments gratuitously. The cleanliness of the office was impeccable. The entire staff from the receptionists who greeted you, the nurses and the technicians could not do more to put you at ease. All that being said, it would mean nothing without what I consider to be the most competent practitioner I have known.. In some very troubling times, I made a great choice.

February 14th, 2017

Was the best service I have had in the USA!!!

From the first day to the last I feel protected and safe. The whole crew was the best I ever had.

January 13th, 2017

Rating

Dr. Kaplan is a very caring, sociable and proficient professional. He takes the time to explain the prognosis, ask the pertinent questions, and leave the patient more informed .

December 1st, 2016

Cancer treatment

I have been dealing with cancer for 7 years. I have had 4 procedures prior to my treatment with Dr Kaplan. He, his staff and office are the very best I have experienced. The unselfish willingness to go the extra mile to help this old cowboy was outstanding to say the least. I can not recommend Dr, Kaplan, his treatment and office high enough! OUTSTANDING!

November 28th, 2016

Dr. Kaplan is extremely thorough, knowledgeable and professional. All his staff is ver friendly and courteous. The technicians that do the radiation make you feel very relaxed in an uncomfortable situation. The office has stare of the art equipment. I highly recommend Dr. Kaplan. . highly recommen Dr. Kaplan.

November 28th, 2016

Dr. Kaplan is extremely thorough, knowledgeable, and efficient. All of the staff is very friendly and couteous.