Overall Review

4.9

December 1st, 2016
Cancer treatment
I have been dealing with cancer for 7 years. I have had 4 procedures prior to my treatment with Dr Kaplan. He, his staff and office are the very best I have experienced. The unselfish willingness to go the extra mile to help this old cowboy was outstanding to say the least. I can not recommend Dr, Kaplan, his treatment and office high enough! OUTSTANDING!

November 28th, 2016
Dr. Kaplan is extremely thorough, knowledgeable and professional. All his staff is ver friendly and courteous. The technicians that do the radiation make you feel very relaxed in an uncomfortable situation. The office has stare of the art equipment. I highly recommend Dr. Kaplan. . highly recommen Dr. Kaplan.

November 28th, 2016
Dr. Kaplan is extremely thorough, knowledgeable, and efficient. All of the staff is very friendly and couteous.

October 19th, 2016
During the 9 1/2 weeks of treatment I had with Dr. Kaplan at SFRO, I felt that the staff and treatments were all handled in a professional manner. I felt that the environment at his office was calming and relaxing. I was made to feel at ease throughout my entire treatments.

August 30th, 2016
Radiation Rx's & Staff
Great Staff from the front to the back and everywhere in between, they made my daily routine easy and took away any anxiety I had at the beginning. Dr. Kaplan gives you a feeling of confidence with his calm and knowledgeable demeanor. Kudos to all at SFRO...

August 29th, 2016
This is quality and precise healthcare
Visiting Dr Kaplan's office was always a positive experience, surrounded by a friendly and well organized staff. I've felt well cared for from the best doctor i found. Dr Kaplan explained the procedure to me (several times) and all has gone according to that plan. I feel better than expected and will soon know how successful the treatments have been. Thank you and God bless this team!

July 20th, 2016
Excellent Doctor, Staff and Facility
I visited the Dr and facility a number of times during my treatment and they were always quite prompt. In the rare instance when they were delayed a few minutes they apologized and truly made me feel like they cared about me & my time as well as their own. When it comes to the facility, state of the art equipment and some of the most friendly staff I have encountered. I have recommended Dr. Kaplan and the facility to others I know that need similar treatment and also make that recommendation for anyone reading this.

June 17th, 2016
Good Experience!
I would highly recommend Dr Kaplan. Once you begin your treatments with him you feel a sense of confidence that you are in the right place and that things will go well. He gives you straight forward answers to your questions that you feel are correct. My treatments went well without any untoward side effects. The office is not in a hospital rather in a free standing new facility with some of the best equipment available. The employees like working there and are all nice.

May 19th, 2016
Review of Experience with Dr. Edward Kaplan
Dr. Kaplan and the entire staff at South Florida Radiation Oncology are totally professional, caring and, above all, extremely competent. The entire process was well organized and efficient. They go above and beyond to make the patients comfortable, provide information and make everything as easy and pleasant as possible. The facilities are top-notch. When you want the best in radiation oncology, Dr. Kaplan is the best.

May 12th, 2016
Dr. Edward Kaplan is an outstanding Dr. who took care of me during my time of need. He was a very important part of my team and his staff as well. As a navy vet, ' WELL DONE DOC '

May 10th, 2016
Dr. Kaplan and his professional, pleasant, efficient, courteous and friendly staff made the experience of Radiation therapy more pleasant than I could have ever imagined it would be. Thank you all.

April 1st, 2016
I FOUND DR. KAPLAN AND DR. MARKS VERY PROFESSIONAL. THEY WERE THOROUGH IN DETAILING THE PROCEDURE TO ME. THEIR PERSONALITIES WERE COMFORTING. I WOULD RECCOMEND MY FAMILY TO THEM