A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Lee, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Jung Kyun Lee MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Edward Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Lee practices Otolaryngology near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Otolaryngologists.