A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lee is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Lee, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Jung Kyun Lee MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Edward Lee has 6 office locations.
Dr. Edward Lee practices Otolaryngology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Flushing Otolaryngologists.