Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Sports Medicine Specialist

Urgent Care treatment show details Urgent Care treatment
Dec 2nd, 2012

Dr Lewis attended to my injury while he was working on Christmas Eve in 2010. I have been remiss in making sure someone is aware that he was extremely professional and attentive to the needs of my problem. I had a nagging and lingering soreness to my wrist and was convinced by family members to seek medical help. I was hesitant to do so because I live in PA and was visiting the Chantilly/Aldi area, visiting my son for the Christmas holiday. I relented and went to Inova's Urgent Care facility and had the good fortune to have Dr. Lewis treat my problem. He showed genuine interest in and took the time to explain that I probably had osteoarthitis and needed to tailor my recovery to that ailment. He and the rest of the staff gave me a brace to support my wrist and alleviate the stress I might encounter on a day-to-day basis. I wanted to thank him and make mention of my satisfaction a long time ago, but procrastinated for too long. I just wanted to tell him that in today's society it is a pleasant departure from uncaring medical practitioners when a patient can find a physician of Dr Lewis's caliber. Thanks for reading my opinion and thanks to Dr Lewis.

My doctor no longer show details My doctor no longer
Oct 17th, 2010

Not only was I seriously disappointed with the lack of courtesy shown to me by his support staff, but I was also appalled at his flirtiness and lack of professionalism.

An amazing doctor show details An amazing doctor
Sep 16th, 2009

Seeing Dr. Lewis was an incredible experience. Not only does he really care about my family (we all see him) but he is amazing at what he does. I had seen several doctors for help before coming to doctor Lewis. He, however, immediatly diagnosed my illness and finally gave me the answers that I needed. Now I'm pain free!