Dr. Edward Morris MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2014
TOP DOC With a Track Record of Excellence
Dr. Morris has been my cardiologist since 1996 when I had a heart attack due to blocked cardiac artery (left anterior descending). Here it is 2014 and I'm still ticking. Yes, some additional work since then, but Dr. Morris' diagnostic and preventative skills have kept me going for 18 years and I look forward to many more. This doctor is a fantastic individual with compassion, but tells it like it is. He has my greatest respect and I highly recommend Dr. Morris to anybody searching for a highly skilled and knowledgeable cardiologist.

April 8th, 2014
Good Cardiologist
Dr. Morris is a good Doctor, he listens to what you tell him about your health and symptoms. I will say that sometimes his staff who review my blood pressure readings don't always catch the high readings or report them. When I brought it to his attention, he did give it the proper focus and changed my medication accordingly. I would recommend him to anyone who needed a Cardiologist.

January 28th, 2013
Staff is deplorable, they scheduled one appointment when the office was closed and then would not reschedule it for three months out in the future ... save yourself some grief and get a different cardiologist.

November 11th, 2012
Always returns calls (or nurse will). Very pleasant personality and takes time to talk AND listen.

February 7th, 2012
Never rushed and always available by phone via his staff. Highly qualified and competent. I always have felt he has a sincere interest in my health.

January 26th, 2011
appreciate the time he taks with me to explain my situation.

September 9th, 2008
My husband was in St. Francis with chest pains. Even after two open heart surgeries and a diagnosis of a previous Dr. in a reputable hospital of restrictive cardiomyopathy, this dr said he was fine! He ordered a nuclear stress test and the dr reported no problems. All this time my husband was still having pains. His blood pressure has been running low for him. When we asked the dr about this,, he said it was the medication. There was no medication given the day we left that would lower it and he still dismissed him. The dr. did say that finding the problem would be like looking for a needle in a haystack. This is not his regular cardiac doctor nor did we see his regular one. When he was dismissed one of his staff told us to give certain medications and how much. When the hospital nurse was going over his med list, they were not the exactly the same. The techs were great at St. Francis, although after us asking for my husbands regular dose of meds 3 times one RN didnt bring them and we had to go to the Director of Nurses to finally get them. We are presently looking for a doctor that can help him with his heart and that cares!

November 8th, 2016