A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward O'Brien, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. O'Brien has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- Kenneth Hall Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Joseph O'Brien MD is a male Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Edward O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward O'Brien practices Radiology near Billings, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Billings Radiologists.