A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Vogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Vogel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Vogel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogel graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Vogel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Johnston Vogel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Vogel practice?
- Dr. Edward Vogel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edward Vogel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Stafford, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY and Fishkill, NY.
See Stafford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.