A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Walsh, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Walsh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Joseph Walsh MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Edward Walsh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Walsh practices Radiation Oncology near Canton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Copley, OH.
See Canton Radiologists.