A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Walsh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walsh
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walsh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Walsh, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Walsh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Walsh MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Edward Walsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Walsh practices Radiation Oncology near Canton, OH.
See Canton Radiation Oncologists.