A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Walsh, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Walsh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walsh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 6 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Walsh practice?
Dr. Edward Walsh practices Radiation Oncology near Canton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Copley, OH.
See Canton Radiologists.