A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Wolf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolf
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wolf has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Harbor Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Wolf FACG, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Edward Wolf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Wolf practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pikesville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Burnie, MD.
See Pikesville Internists and Pikesville Gastroenterologists.