A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Wolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolf
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Wolf, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wolf has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Charles Wolf MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Edward Wolf has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Wolf practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Corvallis, OR.
See Corvallis Internists and Corvallis Gastroenterologists.