A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Wolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Wolf, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wolf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Charles Wolf MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Edward Wolf has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Wolf practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Corvallis, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Burnie, MD and Pikesville, MD.
See Corvallis Internists and Corvallis Gastroenterologists.