A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Jacobson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Jacobson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Jacobson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Med Ctr, Longview, Tx
- Longview Regional Hospital
- Good Shepherd Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Earl Jacobson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Edward Jacobson has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Jacobson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Obstetricians & Gynecologists.