A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Jaffe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaffe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaffe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Jaffe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Jaffe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Orthopaedic Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward M Jaffe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Edward Jaffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Jaffe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Surgeons.