A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. James has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Ohio Valley General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. James accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward E. James practice?
Dr. Edward James practices Family Medicine near Coraopolis, PA.
See Coraopolis Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ed James, Dr. Eddie James, Dr. Eddy James, Dr. Edison James