A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Jankowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Jankowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Jankowski, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jankowski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Jankowski has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Jankowski MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Jankowski practice?
- Dr. Edward Jankowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Jankowski practices Otolaryngology near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI.