Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

2.5

Apr 11th, 2012

Great staff, however this doctor needs to take the time a listen to his patients about their problems. Maybe take a course on bedside manners for doctors.

Thanks! show details Thanks!
by Janet Graves on Dec 17th, 2010

Thank you for your time and not wasting mine. So often the wait is several times longer than the actual appointment and when you don't feel good, that wait is usually miserable. I did not find this to be the case at your office. Again, thanks!

Didn't believe the first persone to comment. show details Didn't believe the first persone to comment.
Sep 17th, 2010

I mistakely thought the 1st person to comment was overly critical and went to my appointment anyway. The person wasn't critical enough. Dr. talked about himself and explained every bone in the ear for 45 minutes. I was only interest in having my ear drum replaced. He never looked in my ear until 2 minutes before I left and said he wasn't qualified to do the job. Will never return or recommend him. He is an egomaniac who only wants to listen to himself and doesn't listen to one word you have to say. Interrups you every time to try to explain your problem, and then tries to convince you that your wrong. Actually said, "God gave us 2 ears and 2 lungs and 2 kidneys in case one breaks down"

Mar 2nd, 2009

Dr Jankowski didn't listen to my problem. It seemed like he just talked his way around because he couldn't diagnose it. No tests or follow ups were ever discussed.