Internists

Hawks Prairie Internal Medicine
2555 Marvin Rd NE
Olympia, WA 98516
360-923-4600
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

|  Difficult  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2012

Getting any paperwork from this office is impossible. Everything we have needed from this office to process our insurance has taken at least 2 weeks and several phone calls to get any response.Follow up is vague and non existent

|  Concientious, Caring, ACCURATE  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2011

Very thorough exam, complete, accurate answers to all my questions. I've known MANY physicians (work related), Dr Jansen has always demonstrated a very high, up-to-date knowledge of medicine. If you wish to see a doctor two or three times a week for an hour at a time, get 5 cents and call Lucy, respect Dr Jansen's time and talent by allowing him to see patients who have valid needs and requirements.

|  I don't recommend this Dr. to anyone  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2010

Dr Jansen was my doctor for many, many years. I thought he was okay at first but found out quickly that he cared more about himself than his patients. He always made me feel as if I was bothering him and/or was a burden to him. He rarely listened to my needs and concerns, and I found that he was not someone I could trust to be looking out for my best interest. Please be very careful if you choose to see this doctor and I strongly suggest that you get a 2nd opinion after seeing him.

|  Not a great doctor!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 24th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Based on many, many years of having Dr. Jansen as my primary care physician, I can easily say that he is much more interested in looking out...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 16th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

My wife and I have both been going to Dr. Jansen since we arrived in Washington. He is a great Doctor who is friendly, funny and really car...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com