Internist

by Shelby on Oct 23rd, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Jansen for almost 20 years and his personal and genuine interest in his patients healthy productive lives is what keeps me on the right path to happiness!

Difficult show details Difficult
Feb 13th, 2012

Getting any paperwork from this office is impossible. Everything we have needed from this office to process our insurance has taken at least 2 weeks and several phone calls to get any response.Follow up is vague and non existent

Concientious, Caring, ACCURATE show details Concientious, Caring, ACCURATE
Mar 13th, 2011

Very thorough exam, complete, accurate answers to all my questions. I've known MANY physicians (work related), Dr Jansen has always demonstrated a very high, up-to-date knowledge of medicine. If you wish to see a doctor two or three times a week for an hour at a time, get 5 cents and call Lucy, respect Dr Jansen's time and talent by allowing him to see patients who have valid needs and requirements.

I don't recommend this Dr. to anyone show details I don't recommend this Dr. to anyone
Mar 24th, 2010

Dr Jansen was my doctor for many, many years. I thought he was okay at first but found out quickly that he cared more about himself than his patients. He always made me feel as if I was bothering him and/or was a burden to him. He rarely listened to my needs and concerns, and I found that he was not someone I could trust to be looking out for my best interest. Please be very careful if you choose to see this doctor and I strongly suggest that you get a 2nd opinion after seeing him.