A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Jaoude:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Jaoude is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaoude graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Jaoude has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beebe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward S Jaoude MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Jaoude practice?
- Dr. Edward Jaoude has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Jaoude practices Ophthalmology near Milton, DE.
See Milton Ophthalmologists.