A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Jeon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Jeon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Jeon, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeon graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Jeon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jeon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans