A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Joganic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Joganic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Joganic, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Joganic graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Joganic has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward F Joganic MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward F. Joganic practice?
- Dr. Edward Joganic has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Joganic practices Plastic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Plastic Surgeons.