inactive

• Good
  • Bad

February 4th, 2015
Patient
Dr. Ed Johnson was the best physician I have ever been to. He takes the time needed to find out exactly what is your problem. Not only does he find the problem but always has the solution! I miss him as my doctor. I moved to another state and it is impossible for me to see him. He is a wonderful man and physician. A person like him is almost impossible to find. You would be lucky to be under his care!

December 3rd, 2009
This Guy Should Not Be Practising
I went to this doctor a few years back. I don't know what he is like now, but he had a lousy bedside manner, including berating me when in private. His manner changed the minute the door was open, however. He had to go back and be re-trained after practicing for a long time. I heard that this was because of sanctions against him (that he had to go back to residency in order to keep his license). I do not know if this is true, but I believe it. Now he comes to your home and fancies himself to be another "Patch Adams". Believe me, Patch Adams he is not!!

September 30th, 2015