A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Bass, Neurologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Bass, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Bass has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Bass MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Bass practice?
- Dr. Edward Bass has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Bass practices Neurology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Neurologists.