A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Chan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Chan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Kai-Wai Chan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward K. Chan practice?
- Dr. Edward Chan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Chan practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.