Dr. Edward Gardner MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Little Rock, AR

• Good
  • Bad

September 22nd, 2016
Best bedside manner I have ever seen. Very friendly and did a fantastic job on my surgery. I would recommend him to family and friends!

July 14th, 2014
Mrs
Dr. Gardner was excellent with my father!!! He is non hearing and dr. Gardner made sure that he knew what we were discussing the whole appt. The complete staff was very helpful through the whole process of getting dad his hearing aids!!!) thank you so very much!!!!

December 18th, 2013
He the best doctor, he really takes care of me not only when I was at the hospital on 2005 but on every appointment, He saves my life, Thank you!

October 28th, 2012
Great Dr
I felt like this clinic was very thorough. They gave me a hearing test first. Dr. Gardner was very likeable, but he seemed to be impatient as I was telling him my symptoms. As a physician I suppose he knows specific terms to describe certain kinds of dizziness. I know one word---DIZZY. AND i keep my eyes closed when I'm having my dizzy spells, therefore I don't know if the room's spinning, things are moving, etc. He wanted to know these things and I realy couldn't tell him. Other than that, I felt like he spent an ample amount of time with me. I felt like he very knowledgable in his field . He had a very good bedside manner and very personable. I would recommend Dr. Gardner to anyone who needs a good ENT.

October 17th, 2012
Dr. Gardner is the best in his field. I was diagnosed carefully and felt like I was talking to a friend. I reccomend him to everyone who needs a excellent ENT.

October 10th, 2012
I was there on 10/9/12
First class operation and not the arrongant type of Doctor I have had in the past.Grade A plus

September 27th, 2012
A doctor that brags and says that he is going to do things to help you and never does. Very arrogant and does not listen at all

August 29th, 2012
Poor patient relations /customer service
Trying to make an appointment was extremely difficult The male receptionist is very rudeHe is booked up too far even for a critical work inPain doesnt mean anyyhing to these cretins

July 12th, 2012
michael ward
hes the best

March 3rd, 2012
Would definitely recommend !
It means a lot to me to feel like a Doctor his HEARING what I am saying AND that he takes the time to TALK to you and explain his treatment plan. Dr. Gardner does this and then some. He made me feel like he had been my doctor for years. I feel very confident in his abilities and would recommend 100%. I also liked the fact that he is so down-to-earth. Most Doctors, or people in general, with such good looks seem to be a little snobbish, but not Dr. Gardner. He gets an A+ in all areas!

June 23rd, 2011
Fantastic Doctor
Dr. Gardner is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. You can immediately tell that he is genuinely concerned about his patients and that he is very thorough. In my opinion, he goes above and beyond to make sure his patients get to feeling better as soon as possible. He even follows up! If it is an emergency, you can be sure he will get you in very quickly! He got me in within a day when I was in extreme pain from a fungal ear infection. If you don't have insurance, he offers a discount for self-pay. To top it off, he has a great sense of humor! Dr. Gardner will be my first call for any further complications I may have within his area of expertise and my first recommendation to anybody with ear, nose or throat problems! We need more doctors like Dr. Gardner!

March 23rd, 2011
I wish I could give Dr. Gardner 5 stars out of 4 because he goes above and beyond as a doctor. My 6 year old and 2 year old children love going to see him. Not only does he have an outstanding beside manner he is also a GREAT doctor. I have never felt compelled to write a review on any doctor we have ever seen until now. If you or your child needs an ENT rest assured that Dr. Gardner will take care of you all.