A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kasper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kasper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasper
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kasper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kasper, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasper graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kasper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Kevin Kasper MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward K. Kasper practice?
- Dr. Edward Kasper has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Kasper practices Cardiovascular Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Cardiologists.