A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kasper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kasper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kasper, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasper graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kasper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Kevin Kasper MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward K. Kasper practice?
- Dr. Edward Kasper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Kasper practices Cardiovascular Disease near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Cardiologists.