A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Lee has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward K Lee DO and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Edward Lee has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edward Lee practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Holland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Reed City, MI and East Lansing, MI.
See Holland Hospitalists and Holland Internists.