Dr. Edward Kai Lee DO is male, has 31 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine, Hospitalist, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Radiation Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lee has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward K. Lee practice?
Dr. Edward Lee practices Preventive Medicine, Hospitalist, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Radiation Oncology near Reed City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Holland, MI.
See Reed City Preventive Medicine Specialists, Reed City Family Physicians, Reed City Internists, and Reed City Radiation Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ed Lee, Dr. Eddie Lee, Dr. Eddy Lee, Dr. Edison Lee