Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Lee
Dr. Edward Lee, DO is a Doctor primarily located in East Lansing, MI. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology, Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Spectrum Health Hospitals, Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital and Spectrum Health Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Lee has the following 3 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Edward Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Lansing, MI.
Dr. Thomas Nabhani
East Lansing, MI 0.01 mi13
Dr. Ranji Samaraweera
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology, Internal Medicine, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
East Lansing, MI 0.05 mi37
Dr. William Weatherhead
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
East Lansing, MI 0.13 mi35