Dr. Edward Kunchan Rhee MD and FACC is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Rhee, MD, FACC is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Cardiac Arrhythmias, Congenital Heart Defects, and Pediatric Arrhythmia.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rhee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance