A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Wong is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Wong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Wong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Koon Wong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward K. Wong practice?
- Dr. Edward Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Wong practices Ophthalmology near Los Gatos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA.
See Los Gatos Ophthalmologists.